- This event has passed.
10 July @ 13:00 - 20:00
- Elena & David
- Sunday 10 July 2022
- Horsley Towers
- Ceremony 1pm – Great Hall
- Drinks Reception – Terrace
- Wedding Breakfast – Sopwith Suite
- Note: Pianist to return to bar area as evening guests arrive, until 8pm
- Pianist: Lance Jones
- Timings: Pianist to play from guests arrival, through ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- Processional: All You Need Is Love (Beatles)
- Signing: Stand By Me (King) & Marry You (B Mars)
- Recessional: Don’t Want To Miss A Thing (Aerosmith)
- Entrance to Wedding Breakfast: Endless Love (Richie)
- To be played throughout the day:
- All The Time In The World
- Dream A Little Dream
- Fly Me To The Moon
- The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Truly Madly Deeply
- All You Need Is Love
- What A Wonderful World
- Say Yes
- Moon River
- Love Me Tender
- Always On My Mind
- The Way You Look Tonight
- Unchained Melody
- Wonderful Tonight
- The First, The Last, My Everything
- Endless Love
- Here Comes The Sun
- Signed Sealed Delivered
- I’ll Be There
- And other beautiful wedding suitable songs
- Balance: Received in full, thank you!
Slight change of plan. Can the second song while signing the register please be Marry You by Bruno Mars.
We’d decided to make the Elvis track our first dance.
15/5 £250 balance paid
All you need is love – Beatles for walk down aisle
Stand by me – Ben E King (1st choice)
Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley for signing of register (2nd if needed)
I don’t want to miss a thing – Aerosmith for exit walk
For entrance to the wedding breakfast, we’d like Endless love – Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
Other music requests below as a brain dump, during the wedding breakfast and drinks reception. Am sure you get a sense of what we like.
All the time in the world
Dream a little dream of me
Fly me to the moon
The most beautiful girl in the world
Can’t help falling in love with you
Truly madly deeply
All you need is love
What a wonderful world
Say yes Bruno Mars
Andy Williams Moon rivers
Love me tender
You are always on my mind
The way you look tonight
Righteous Brothers Unchanted melody
Eric Clapton Wonderful tonight
Barry White You are the first the last
Lionel Richie Endless love
The Beatles Here comes the sun
Stevie Wonder Signed, sealed delivered
Jackson 5 I ‘ll be ther
14/6 gently nudged
Thanks so much for the email. We haven’t had a chance to sit down and agree the songs yet, but will be doing that this weekend. During the other times, would be happy for Lance to go with his flow of music, knowing the theme is Great Gatsby, with some nice mellow jazz during the wedding breakfast.
We’re also just talking to the venue about the timings for the day and wanted to confirm this was ok with Lance.
– Guests arriving at 12.30 for the ceremony in the Great Hall to start at 1pm. So assume Lance would start playing around 12.45ish?
– In the hope it’ll be a sunny day, we’ll have the drinks reception on the terrace from 1.30-3.30 and ideally would like Lance to move into the lobby area outside the bar by the doors to the terrace
– Then 3.30 we’re in Sopwith for the wedding breakfast until 6pm
– Then from 7pm when the evening guests until 8pm when we have our first dance (cake cutting at 7.45pm), would be great for Lance to be back in that lobby area outside the bar
6/6 emailed for music and balance
£100 balance received 6/12/21
Ceremony 1pm – pianist playing until 8pm ish!!!!
Was great to meet you at the De Vere wedding show today. Elena and I would love to book you for our wedding at De Vere Horsley on Sunday July 10th 2022.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
David Gibbons & Elena Cochrane