- This event has passed.
Wedding – Pavilion (HM)
8 July @ 13:00 - 18:00
Description:29/6 Asked wedding couple to ask singer to call us. LJ has called and text but no response
- Colette & Mark
- Friday 8 July 2022
- Hartsfield Manor, in the pavilion
- Ceremony 1pm
- Pianist: Lance Jones
- Timings: Pianist to play from guests arrival, through ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- Entrance of Bride & Groom’s Mothers, then children: Perfect (Sheeran)
- Processional: Everything (Buble) with James (singer) accompanied by pianist
- Signing: Thinking Out Loud (Sheeran)
- Recessional: The One (Kodaline) – ORIGINAL TRACK, not on piano
- Entrance to Wedding Breakfast: Higher & Higher (R Coolidge) ORIGINAL TRACK, not on piano
- Other to be played during the day:
- That’s Life
- Stand By Me
- All I Am
- I Could Get Used To This
- Because You Loved Me
- Any Frank Sinatra
- Any Aretha Franklin
- And other beautiful wedding and suitable songs
James (singer) number is 07746 727222
Have a great week.29/5 requested singer details
Thank you so much for reaching out, we hope you’re enjoying your weekend.
So we have both Mothers walking down the aisle first to take their respective places, then we have our ‘littles’ walking down, six little girls and one little boy. Once Colette is ready her five bridesmaids will go down the aisle followed by the Bride and her Father……so this is our thoughts…..
We would like Lance to play Perfect by Ed Sheeran for the walk down, he may need to stretch it if the ‘littles’ decide to drag their heels or something!!!! 🙂
We have a great singer called James Dyer and we want him to sing Everything by Michael Buble for Colette’s walk down the aisle, it would be great if Lance could accompany him on the piano for this?
Whilst signing the register we would Lance to play Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, we’re sure it’ll be stunning .
The rest we’re pretty easy, we’ve looked at what Lance does and especially like That’s Life, Stand By Me, All I Am, I Could Get Used To This & Because You Loved Me.
Anything Frank Sinatra, anything Aretha Franklin….we’re not too controlling, let Lance do his thing!!!!
Let us know your thoughts, really looking forward to you and Lance being a part of our day, thank you so much.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Mark & Colette
27/5 emailed for music choices
Friday 8th July – Mark Rains and Colette Collins
Ceremony in pavilion at 1pm
Friday 8th July 2022
Mark Rains and Colette Collins
Will forward ceremony time and email address/number once registrar confirms.